Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soap Beginnings

This is the beginnings of my favorite soap, Lemongrass & Calendula!  I just love, love, love the fresh citrusy scent of lemongrass and the pure beauty of Calendula petals floating around in it.
While we're waiting for the oils and lye/water solution to get to the correct temperatures, I'd like to share a few things with you...

I just bought a light box so I'll be adding new, improved product photos to my Etsy page and my Facebook Payvment page. 

Pine Tree Road's products will also be listed in a children's fundraising catalog over the next few months and hopefully be debuting in 2 local boutiques.  This is all so very exciting for me.

Reni, over at Bliss and Tell Branding Co. has just sent my new labels off to the printers, as well.  These will pull everything together and give PTR a more cohesive branding look.  Check out her lovely creations!

Ok...back to the soap....
And here it is...Lemongrass & Calendula!

Have a beautiful day~

xo
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment